Friday, June 24, 2011

Nick

  • Rise Up Valencia24/06/2011

    Rise Up...

  • Vitaly video diary – Home from Home23/06/2011

    Vitaly video diary – Home from...

  • Nick - 23/06/2011

    Nick - "I'm pumped up to have a successful weekend...

<!--

TAGS CLOUD

tmp --> Nick - today was very good for learning about the car

Nick - After a satisfying day's practice for LRGP, we managed to get Nick's thoughts on how it all went at the Valencia Street Circuit.

Nick, what were your thoughts on today's practice?
NH: It was a good day, I have to say that I had my best long run ever in the afternoon session in terms of not encountering traffic; it was amazing and very good for learning about the car. I could make some changes from the steering wheel which was possible with having such a long run, and also it was good for learning the tyre characteristics of the new medium compound.

The Pirelli mediums are making their debut this weekend - what did you make of them?
NH: The new medium tyre feels good and I'm really happy with the results from it as it has not been tested that much. I think the times at the end of FP2 give the best indication of our pace relative to our competitors. In this morning's session, I think some other teams were running different programmes from us, so their times might have been a little misleading."

Does your performance today give you confidence heading into the final practice and Qualifying tomorrow?
NH: Yes, but I already feel confident that we can compete well at this track. As I said, the long runs we managed on-track today will stand us in good stead and I think that we will be able to take a lot from this weekend.

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. blog comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment