Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nick

  • 2011 - the year that puts Valencia on the map?23/06/2011

    2011 - the year that puts Valencia on the...

  • Valencia - the forgotten city?22/06/2011

    Valencia - the forgotten...

  • Cirebox on Valencia22/06/2011

    Cirebox on...

<!--

TAGS CLOUD

tmp --> Nick - I'm pumped up to have a successful weekend here

Nick - Welcome back to Spain, how confident are you going into this race?
NH: Firstly, I'd like to improve upon my previous performances here, which were 9th and 11th, and I'm very motivated to do well here. In Canada, I was very close to having a good race so I am pumped up to have a successful weekend.

This is another street circuit race, but different to both Monaco and Montreal…
NH: Honestly I don't treat it any differently. I know the circuit from the past and we did a circuit walk here this morning so I'm confident that I know what we need to do to achieve a good result.

This is the first time we'll see the Pirelli Medium compound tyres - how do you feel about using these?
NH: It's difficult to predict how they will behave. We only tried them in Canada, at a track that was not perfectly suited for their use. However, Pirelli has been positive enough to bring the tyres here so I trust they will be fine this weekend.

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. blog comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment