Monday, October 3, 2011

Jaime Alguersuari's Organic Life

Should Formula One not pan out for Jaime Alguersuari, the Spanish driver has a promising second career as a pop star.

Organic Life, the double-CD of dance music Alguersuari released in September, is currently riding high on the electronic music charts on iTunes.

"I have been working in the studio on lots of tracks and different things. I am bringing it to the market now because I feel it is time to do so," Alguersuari told Autosport. "It is classic house, the sound of Detroit/Chicago house, and the classic sound from Detroit - but a bit more organic to make it sound a bit easier on everyone's ears as my kind of music is more underground/techno.

"I will do an album later on, I need to keep on working on a couple of things - and later on I will do something really cool."

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

Feeds Feeds: ESPNF1 Staff

  • Email
  • Feedback
  • Print
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment