Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bruno Senna: “A lot more than I was expecting”

  • Send
  • PDF
News | 27/08/2011 <!--

TAGS CLOUD

tmp -->

Bruno Senna: Bruno Senna gives his thoughts after qualifying in seventh position in an exciting mixed weather conditions qualifying session at Spa Francorchamps for the Belgian Grand Prix.

Bruno, you said recently that you wouldn't disappoint this weekend, do you think you've gone some way to proving that?
BS: It was a good way to start this weekend, first by improving quickly in the car and with the team, then secondly by putting the car in the top ten, which was a lot more than I was expecting.

I think the team also did not know what to expect from me and it is very difficult circumstances here today and I'm really ecstatic with my qualifying result considering that this is probably one of the most challenging circuits, however it's probably one of my favourites too.

I'm really happy to be here, but the conditions couldn't be much more difficult - they were very tricky, but I'm happy to have survived them, and in a good way…

Hear the full audio interview here.



No comments:

Post a Comment